Developing a Safety Preparedness and Readiness System
The objective of the course is to provide awareness training and knowledge on the importance of occupational safety and health care needed at the workplace to ensure the wellbeing of employees, families and communities, which related to:
• Identify the concept of developing an Emergency Preparedness System
• Understanding the basic techniques of emergency preparedness involves four main components; Prevention, Willingness, Action and Recovery
All industries which related to occupational safety and health (OSH) in the workplace
Well suited to practitioners, employers and employees who are directly involved in the field of occupational safety and health, as well as those who are interested in improving occupational safety and health at the workplace
1.1 The irony of accidents
1.2 Definition if Terms
1.3 Stages if Emergency and crisis.
2. 0 Preparedness & Readiness of Emergencies.
2.1 The cycle of Emergency Management progam.
2.2 Preparedness & Readiness of Emergencies
2.3 Activities for readiness of emergencies
3.0 Emergency Preparedness System
3.1 Why is Emergency Preparedness System needed.
3.2 Objectives of is Emergency Preparedness System
3.3 Methods of is Emergency Preparedness System
3.4 Categories & Stages of Emergencies
4. Developing Emergency Preparedness System
4.1 is Emergency Preparedness System and Crisis
4.2 Steps on Emergency Planning.
4.3 Details of Emergency Planning
5. Emergency Response Program
5.1 Definition of Emergency Response Program
5.2 Components of Emergency Response Program
5.3 Practical session